New style of travel shop comes to St Albans shopping centre
- Credit: Archant
A new travel shop has just opened in St Albans, offering a wide range of holidays from honeymoons and fly-drives, to safaris and ‘wellness’ breaks.
Kuoni St Albans, staffed by six people with years of experience in the travel industry, began operating from the unit previously occupied by Laura Ashley in Christopher Place last Sunday (12).
Store manager Louise Albert said: “All of us here in St Albans have had a passion for travel since a young age, and we are looking forward to sharing our own experience and knowledge with anyone in the area looking to make their next holiday extra special.”
She explained that Kuoni St Albans had been created by a team of designers, and featured travel artefacts from around the world, a lounge area, champagne fridge, coffee bar, travel library and video screen.
The travel shop has also teamed up with neighbouring - and recently opened - tea house, Kanuka, which will be offering customers a selection of their speciality teas.
You may also want to watch:
The St Albans branch brings the total of Kuoni-branded stores throughout the UK to 42, including concessions in John Lewis.
Christopher Place centre manager Catherine Morris said: “We are very excited to have Kuoni as part of the portfolio, as we know this is a fabulous, success business, proven by its continued growth and offering bespoke holidays.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 5 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 8 David Amess: St Albans MP Daisy Cooper reacts to tragedy
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
“Kuoni adds to our mix of fashion, beauty and specialist retailers at Christopher Place.”