New St Albans office space to be showcased at The Maltings
- Credit: Archant
Plans for new office space at The Maltings in St Albans are going on display this week.
The new building will provide 23,000 square feet of office space, helping to alleviate a city-wide shortage.
Director of Boultbee LDN, Sean Dempsey, said: “We are delighted to showcase our plans for new offices at the Maltings.
“Boultbee LDN has worked closely with the city council, [community design group] Look! St Albans, other landowners and the public, to create a development vision.
“We believe that the city requires excellent architecture, quality materials, and outstanding execution and are committed to the delivery of all three.”
The plans are for the building to be situated at the rear of the site, near to the London Road entrance.
On Wednesday, April 12, between 4-7.30pm, the developers will be hosting a public information event at the Maltings Arts Theatre.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 4 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 10 Area Guide: The busy Hertfordshire town of Hemel Hempstead
People will be able to view plans, images, and meet the project team.
Director of Aitchison Raffety, Matthew Bowen, said: “This is the first new commercial building within the city for over 10 years and with vast amounts of stock being converted into residential use this scheme will help bring much needed vitality and commerce into St Albans.”