New St Albans office space to be showcased at The Maltings
- Credit: Archant
Plans for new office space at The Maltings in St Albans are going on display this week.
The new building will provide 23,000 square feet of office space, helping to alleviate a city-wide shortage.
Director of Boultbee LDN, Sean Dempsey, said: “We are delighted to showcase our plans for new offices at the Maltings.
“Boultbee LDN has worked closely with the city council, [community design group] Look! St Albans, other landowners and the public, to create a development vision.
“We believe that the city requires excellent architecture, quality materials, and outstanding execution and are committed to the delivery of all three.”
The plans are for the building to be situated at the rear of the site, near to the London Road entrance.
On Wednesday, April 12, between 4-7.30pm, the developers will be hosting a public information event at the Maltings Arts Theatre.
- 1 Is this the future of hospitality in St Albans?
- 2 10 reasons to visit this sustainable, family-owned farm shop in St Albans
- 3 Bank cards stolen from elderly woman
- 4 Teen punched in face and stomach during robbery
- 5 Fight to save village Green Belt from development
- 6 What next for Alban Arena and city centre culture?
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 9 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 10 St Albans Beer and Cider Festival set to return after two years
People will be able to view plans, images, and meet the project team.
Director of Aitchison Raffety, Matthew Bowen, said: “This is the first new commercial building within the city for over 10 years and with vast amounts of stock being converted into residential use this scheme will help bring much needed vitality and commerce into St Albans.”