New St Albans office space to be showcased at The Maltings
- Credit: Archant
Plans for new office space at The Maltings in St Albans are going on display this week.
The new building will provide 23,000 square feet of office space, helping to alleviate a city-wide shortage.
Director of Boultbee LDN, Sean Dempsey, said: “We are delighted to showcase our plans for new offices at the Maltings.
“Boultbee LDN has worked closely with the city council, [community design group] Look! St Albans, other landowners and the public, to create a development vision.
“We believe that the city requires excellent architecture, quality materials, and outstanding execution and are committed to the delivery of all three.”
You may also want to watch:
The plans are for the building to be situated at the rear of the site, near to the London Road entrance.
On Wednesday, April 12, between 4-7.30pm, the developers will be hosting a public information event at the Maltings Arts Theatre.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 9 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 10 Olympic legend Denise Lewis unveils inspirational mural in St Albans
People will be able to view plans, images, and meet the project team.
Director of Aitchison Raffety, Matthew Bowen, said: “This is the first new commercial building within the city for over 10 years and with vast amounts of stock being converted into residential use this scheme will help bring much needed vitality and commerce into St Albans.”