New St Albans office space to be showcased at The Maltings
- Credit: Archant
Plans for new office space at The Maltings in St Albans are going on display this week.
The new building will provide 23,000 square feet of office space, helping to alleviate a city-wide shortage.
Director of Boultbee LDN, Sean Dempsey, said: “We are delighted to showcase our plans for new offices at the Maltings.
“Boultbee LDN has worked closely with the city council, [community design group] Look! St Albans, other landowners and the public, to create a development vision.
“We believe that the city requires excellent architecture, quality materials, and outstanding execution and are committed to the delivery of all three.”
You may also want to watch:
The plans are for the building to be situated at the rear of the site, near to the London Road entrance.
On Wednesday, April 12, between 4-7.30pm, the developers will be hosting a public information event at the Maltings Arts Theatre.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Carillon Chamber Choir's farewell concert in St Albans
People will be able to view plans, images, and meet the project team.
Director of Aitchison Raffety, Matthew Bowen, said: “This is the first new commercial building within the city for over 10 years and with vast amounts of stock being converted into residential use this scheme will help bring much needed vitality and commerce into St Albans.”