Specsavers opens in London Colney
- Credit: Archant
A branch of opticians Specsavers has opened in London Colney.
The store had its grand opening on Wednesday, October 3 and was attended by Specsavers co-founder Dame Mary Perkins and St Albans mayor Rosemary Farmer.
Store director Dimple Kumar said: “We are thrilled to have the very latest technologies available to benefit our customers in Colney.
“We can provide a greater level of service to suit everyone of all ages, and we hope that new customers will pop in, say hello, and hear more about what we have to offer. We have a brilliant and dedicated team here at Colney, who are always willing to go the extra mile for their customers.”
Cllr Farmer was given a tour of the shop’s facilities and there was a ribbon cutting, cake and a speech from Dame Mary.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit London Colney Sainsburys at Colney Fields Shopping Park or call 01727 227455.
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 6 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 7 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 8 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 9 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans