Specsavers opens in London Colney
- Credit: Archant
A branch of opticians Specsavers has opened in London Colney.
The store had its grand opening on Wednesday, October 3 and was attended by Specsavers co-founder Dame Mary Perkins and St Albans mayor Rosemary Farmer.
Store director Dimple Kumar said: “We are thrilled to have the very latest technologies available to benefit our customers in Colney.
“We can provide a greater level of service to suit everyone of all ages, and we hope that new customers will pop in, say hello, and hear more about what we have to offer. We have a brilliant and dedicated team here at Colney, who are always willing to go the extra mile for their customers.”
Cllr Farmer was given a tour of the shop’s facilities and there was a ribbon cutting, cake and a speech from Dame Mary.
You may also want to watch:
For more information visit London Colney Sainsburys at Colney Fields Shopping Park or call 01727 227455.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 5 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 9 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book