New pavilion and sponsorship deal for St Albans cricketers
- Credit: Archant
St Albans Cricket Club announced a new sponsorship deal at the opening of its refurbished pavilion.
The club recently finished revamping the Clarence Park pavilion - more than 350 people attended the grand opening.
At the event, Spire Harpenden Hospital was announced as the club’s new sponsor and will now feature on all of the cricketer’s uniforms for the 2017 season.
Club chairman Paul Sands said: “[Spire Hospital Harpenden’s] proactive approach, community focus and enthusiasm to help develop cricket at all levels makes them the perfect partner.
“We are looking forward to working with their team and hope this is the start of a long and successful relationship.”
You may also want to watch:
Head of sales and marketing at Spire, Chloe Senneck, they were proud to take up the mantle: “They are a successful, progressive organisation that sits at the heart of the wider St Albans community.
“We are looking forward to doing great things together moving forward.”
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final
- 7 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 8 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 9 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 10 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?