New manager takes over St Albans BID
- Credit: Archant
A new manager has been appointed to head up the St Albans BID (Business Improvement District).
Helen Burridge is leaving her position at St Albans district council to join the BID team in July, continuing her previous work building relationships with St Albans businesses.
During her time at the council, Helen, who lives in St Albans with her family, delivered an events programme which exceeded all previous performance statistics, increasing footfall year by year by 30 per cent.
She said: “I developed a love of audience engagement and proactive management based on my desire to make everyone I meet as infectiously excited about a project as I am. I have the experience and ambition to hone the BID’s reputation.”
You may also want to watch:
Chair of the BID board Phil Corrigan said: “We received a good number of applications for this important position, seven candidates were shortlisted and interviewed by the board members.
“We all agreed that Helen was the strongest candidate by far and will deliver the BID Business Plan.”
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall