New manager takes over St Albans BID
- Credit: Archant
A new manager has been appointed to head up the St Albans BID (Business Improvement District).
Helen Burridge is leaving her position at St Albans district council to join the BID team in July, continuing her previous work building relationships with St Albans businesses.
During her time at the council, Helen, who lives in St Albans with her family, delivered an events programme which exceeded all previous performance statistics, increasing footfall year by year by 30 per cent.
She said: “I developed a love of audience engagement and proactive management based on my desire to make everyone I meet as infectiously excited about a project as I am. I have the experience and ambition to hone the BID’s reputation.”
You may also want to watch:
Chair of the BID board Phil Corrigan said: “We received a good number of applications for this important position, seven candidates were shortlisted and interviewed by the board members.
“We all agreed that Helen was the strongest candidate by far and will deliver the BID Business Plan.”
- 1 Residents' misery after disruption on former Butterfly World site
- 2 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 3 What to expect with pupils heading back to the classroom
- 4 CCTV appeal after £100,000 worth of vehicles destroyed in arson attack
- 5 St Albans' COVID cases decline considerably as roadmap out of lockdown announced
- 6 Harpenden receives high praise from Health Secretary over vaccine
- 7 Batchwood Hall COVID vaccine team warn of potential scam call
- 8 Tributes paid following death of 'warm and polite' Redbourn councillor
- 9 Renewed promises made across three generations of Herts guides
- 10 Blooming Burnham flower tributes 'spread love not lurgies'