New manager takes over St Albans BID
- Credit: Archant
A new manager has been appointed to head up the St Albans BID (Business Improvement District).
Helen Burridge is leaving her position at St Albans district council to join the BID team in July, continuing her previous work building relationships with St Albans businesses.
During her time at the council, Helen, who lives in St Albans with her family, delivered an events programme which exceeded all previous performance statistics, increasing footfall year by year by 30 per cent.
She said: “I developed a love of audience engagement and proactive management based on my desire to make everyone I meet as infectiously excited about a project as I am. I have the experience and ambition to hone the BID’s reputation.”
You may also want to watch:
Chair of the BID board Phil Corrigan said: “We received a good number of applications for this important position, seven candidates were shortlisted and interviewed by the board members.
“We all agreed that Helen was the strongest candidate by far and will deliver the BID Business Plan.”
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 6 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Shortages crisis hits district
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25