New Love Island contestant hails from St Albans
- Credit: ITV
The next beautiful woman set to enter the Love Island villa tonight was raised in St Albans.
Not only is Stephanie Lam a brunette bombshell sure to turn heads on the ITV2 hit reality show, she is a Beaumont School alumna.
According to LinkedIn she attended the local secondary school on Oakwood Drive from 2007 to 2013 before setting off to Northumbria University to study fashion communication.
She is now an account manager at M24Seven - an internet infrastructure provider.
The 23-year-old has more than 40,000 Instagram followers and is reported to be friends with former Love Island 2017 star Chris Hughes.
You may also want to watch:
She is one of four new arrivals to the Mallorcan villa after couple Charlie Frederick and Ellie Brown were dumped from the show last night.
Stephanie’s entrance will be shown on ITV2 tonight at 9pm.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 3 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 9 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 10 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
Do you know Stephanie? Get in contact at HertsAd@Archant.co.uk