New Love Island contestant hails from St Albans
- Credit: ITV
The next beautiful woman set to enter the Love Island villa tonight was raised in St Albans.
Not only is Stephanie Lam a brunette bombshell sure to turn heads on the ITV2 hit reality show, she is a Beaumont School alumna.
According to LinkedIn she attended the local secondary school on Oakwood Drive from 2007 to 2013 before setting off to Northumbria University to study fashion communication.
She is now an account manager at M24Seven - an internet infrastructure provider.
The 23-year-old has more than 40,000 Instagram followers and is reported to be friends with former Love Island 2017 star Chris Hughes.
She is one of four new arrivals to the Mallorcan villa after couple Charlie Frederick and Ellie Brown were dumped from the show last night.
Stephanie’s entrance will be shown on ITV2 tonight at 9pm.
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 3 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 4 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 5 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 8 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 History in the making as Colney Heath Ladies reach county cup final for first time
Do you know Stephanie? Get in contact at HertsAd@Archant.co.uk