New Love Island contestant hails from St Albans
- Credit: ITV
The next beautiful woman set to enter the Love Island villa tonight was raised in St Albans.
Not only is Stephanie Lam a brunette bombshell sure to turn heads on the ITV2 hit reality show, she is a Beaumont School alumna.
According to LinkedIn she attended the local secondary school on Oakwood Drive from 2007 to 2013 before setting off to Northumbria University to study fashion communication.
She is now an account manager at M24Seven - an internet infrastructure provider.
The 23-year-old has more than 40,000 Instagram followers and is reported to be friends with former Love Island 2017 star Chris Hughes.
You may also want to watch:
She is one of four new arrivals to the Mallorcan villa after couple Charlie Frederick and Ellie Brown were dumped from the show last night.
Stephanie’s entrance will be shown on ITV2 tonight at 9pm.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 9 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
Do you know Stephanie? Get in contact at HertsAd@Archant.co.uk