New CEO for London Luton Airport
- Credit: Archant
A new CEO has been appointed at London Luton Airport.
The airport’s current planning and investment director, Alberto Martin, is due to take up his new position immediately from current CEO, Nick Barton, who has taken the decision to step down.
Alberto has successfully delivered the airport’s £160 million terminal transformation project, which aims to increase capacity to eighteen million passengers per year by 2020.
He has 20 years’ experience within the industry and has previously held various positions including a variety of executive roles.
Alberto Martin said: “I’m delighted to have the opportunity to lead the team in establishing LLA as the airport of choice for accessible, easy and enjoyable air travel.
You may also want to watch:
“As the new CEO Alberto will lead the airport in delivering passengers a world-class travel experience and stronger local economy.”
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre