New head in charge of St Albans commercial property office
NIGEL Palmer of commercial property firm Lambert Smith Hampton (LSH) has been promoted to the role of head of the St Albans office. Nigel joined LSH in 2004 with over 20 years of chartered surveying experience. Since then Nigel has further developed his
NIGEL Palmer of commercial property firm Lambert Smith Hampton (LSH) has been promoted to the role of head of the St Albans office.
Nigel joined LSH in 2004 with over 20 years of chartered surveying experience. Since then Nigel has further developed his expertise in investment acquisitions and disposals, whilst becoming heavily involved in advising the public sector on their property and land portfolios.
Ian Kibble, who has been at helm of the St Albans office for over 20 years, has relocated to Birmingham where he will be the Head of Office and manage LSH's Central Region.
Ian Kibble said: "Nigel's promotion to Head of Office is a natural progression. He has held a prominent position in the St Albans office for a number of years. I am confident the office is being left in very capable hands. I now look forward to my own new challenges."
You may also want to watch:
Nigel Palmer said: "I am delighted to take on this role. I appreciate LSH's foresight to make these changes now to ensure the business is in the best position to accelerate out of the current economic downturn and to benefit from a strong platform when the market stabilises.
- 1 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 2 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 3 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 4 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 5 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 6 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 7 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 8 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 9 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 10 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan