Child fitness class launches in St Albans
Toddlers can get active and fit ready for school at a new St Albans gym class aimed at children who have just started walking to aged four.
Westminster Lodge Leisure Centre has introduced KardioKids to develop not only physical fitness, but also encourage cognitive, social, emotion, and educational growth.
Kids can expect to run, learn colours, test their balance, and take part in sensory play.
It falls in line with Governmental guidelines by teaching agility, balance, co-ordination, flexibility, and speed.
Everyone Active general manager Lesley Garner said: “Everyone Active is committed to getting everyone moving, no matter their age, so we very much welcome KardioKids to our site to help boost children’s activity levels.
You may also want to watch:
“At KardioKids we believe you are never too young to exercise or learn a skill.”
The sessions run on Tuesdays from 9.30am to 10.15am. To find out more information visit www.kardiokids.co.uk
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 5 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant
- 6 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 7 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public