Child fitness class launches in St Albans
Toddlers can get active and fit ready for school at a new St Albans gym class aimed at children who have just started walking to aged four.
Westminster Lodge Leisure Centre has introduced KardioKids to develop not only physical fitness, but also encourage cognitive, social, emotion, and educational growth.
Kids can expect to run, learn colours, test their balance, and take part in sensory play.
It falls in line with Governmental guidelines by teaching agility, balance, co-ordination, flexibility, and speed.
Everyone Active general manager Lesley Garner said: “Everyone Active is committed to getting everyone moving, no matter their age, so we very much welcome KardioKids to our site to help boost children’s activity levels.
You may also want to watch:
“At KardioKids we believe you are never too young to exercise or learn a skill.”
The sessions run on Tuesdays from 9.30am to 10.15am. To find out more information visit www.kardiokids.co.uk
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall