Child fitness class launches in St Albans
Toddlers can get active and fit ready for school at a new St Albans gym class aimed at children who have just started walking to aged four.
Westminster Lodge Leisure Centre has introduced KardioKids to develop not only physical fitness, but also encourage cognitive, social, emotion, and educational growth.
Kids can expect to run, learn colours, test their balance, and take part in sensory play.
It falls in line with Governmental guidelines by teaching agility, balance, co-ordination, flexibility, and speed.
Everyone Active general manager Lesley Garner said: “Everyone Active is committed to getting everyone moving, no matter their age, so we very much welcome KardioKids to our site to help boost children’s activity levels.
“At KardioKids we believe you are never too young to exercise or learn a skill.”
The sessions run on Tuesdays from 9.30am to 10.15am. To find out more information visit www.kardiokids.co.uk
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Red Door Recruitment share tips to help you land your dream job as they celebrate 15 years in business
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire