Neighbours appeal for help to find St Albans man’s missing car
- Credit: Archant
Can you help an 85-year-old stroke victim find his car?
A St Albans pensioner is asking for your help to find his bluish grey Hyundai i20 1.4, EX66 MWV.
The man went into the city to do some shopping just under a week ago and has not been able to locate the vehicle since.
Friends and neighbours have been out and about searching car parks and bays in the area but nobody has spotted it yet.
A neighbour, who does not wish to be named, said: "He is really distressed. He regularly goes shopping to Marks & Spencer and Boots, which he did last week, but he has some memory issues and cannot work out where he parked. We really want to help get his car back to him."
You may also want to watch:
If you have seen the car, please call reporters at the Herts Ad on 01727 863855.
There is a small reward on offer.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Carillon Chamber Choir's farewell concert in St Albans