Are you the winner of the unclaimed £1million St Albans lottery ticket?
- Credit: Archant
A search to find the forgetful prize winner of an unclaimed million pound St Albans lottery ticket has begun.
But there is a time limit, as the life-changing winnings expire next month.
The EuroMillions UK Millionaire Maker ticket, which was bought in St Albans, was won on December 27 last year with the code TKKW 52614.
On June 25 the ticket will expire and the owner will have lost the money.
Runners representing The National Lottery will join the St Albans Half Marathon on June 11 to try and jog people’s memory - they will be dressed as butlers.
You may also want to watch:
Senior winners’ advisor at The National Lottery, Andy Carter, said the memory-jogging butlers will help to find the winner: ““The ticket was bought for the EuroMillions draw on 27 December, just a couple of days after we’d celebrated Christmas and when we were all wrapped up warm against the winter chill, so try checking in the pockets of winter clothes, or in wallets, bags and even down the back of the sofa – someone could quite literally be sitting on a fortune and the clock is ticking.”
St Albans Half Marathon race director, Katie Foweraker, said: “We’ve had Roman centurions and fairies running in the St Albans Half Marathon before but I think in its 36 year history this is the first time we have had memory-jogging butlers.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 9 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 10 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
“The St Albans Half Marathon is an award-winning community focused event, attracting thousands of runners and many more spectators.”
If no-one comes forward with the winning ticket before deadline then the prize money, and the interest it has generated, will go towards National Lottery projects across the UK.
With all National Lottery draws, players have 180 days to claim.
Call the National Lottery Line on 0844 338 7551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The mystery winner should click here to find out how to redeem the money.
Click here for more information about the unclaimed ticket.