National accolade for St Albans garden centre
A GARDEN centre in St Albans is one of the very best in the country, a Which? Gardening survey has revealed. Aylett Nurseries on North Orbital Road was rated as one of the top five garden centres in the UK by the Which? Gardening magazine after it receive
A GARDEN centre in St Albans is one of the very best in the country, a Which? Gardening survey has revealed.
Aylett Nurseries on North Orbital Road was rated as one of the top five garden centres in the UK by the Which? Gardening magazine after it received a customer score of 79 per cent in a retailer survey sent out last spring.
Ayletts, an independent family run business established by Roger Aylett in 1955, was praised by customers for the range and quality of its products and its helpful and knowledgeable staff.
Editor of Which? Gardening Ceri Thomas, who visited the garden centre last Wednesday (24), said: "While it's not always easy for independent garden centres to beat big chain stores in terms of price, Aylett Nurseries more than makes up for it in terms of top quality plants and customer service."
You may also want to watch:
Director of Aylett Nurseries Adam Wigglesworth said that he was chuffed with the achievement: "We are absolutely delighted to have our hard work and enthusiasm recognised. We are always trying to ensure customer satisfaction and our efforts are evident from this survey."
"What makes us stand out from the crowd is consistency. When you come to Ayletts, you expect quality plants and friendly service and that is what we deliver every time. We are passionate about keeping customers happy!
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 4 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 5 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 6 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 7 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 8 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 9 Harpenden constituency to go under proposed boundary changes
- 10 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style