Murder charge after body is found
A MAN has appeared in court charged with the murder of another man whose body was found in Radlett last week. The discovery was made on Thursday morning in bushes along Shenley Hill after it is believed the victim was originally attacked in Essex. Police
A MAN has appeared in court charged with the murder of another man whose body was found in Radlett last week.
The discovery was made on Thursday morning in bushes along Shenley Hill after it is believed the victim was originally attacked in Essex.
Police had been called to a fight in Harlow just after midnight last Wednesday and launched a murder inquiry after discovering a large amount of blood at the scene.
A black Seat car seen speeding away from the scene of the incident was later discovered in Watford with a large amount of blood inside.
You may also want to watch:
The victim has not yet been identified but he is believed to have been a Hungarian national living in Harlow.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 9 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
A 27-year-old warehouse worker, Roland Balasko from Harlow, was arrested soon after the incident in Essex and he appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates Court on Saturday charged with murder.
A post-mortem examination revealed that the victim died from multiple stab wounds.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact Essex Police on 01277 262220 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.