Murder charge after body is found
A MAN has appeared in court charged with the murder of another man whose body was found in Radlett last week. The discovery was made on Thursday morning in bushes along Shenley Hill after it is believed the victim was originally attacked in Essex. Police
A MAN has appeared in court charged with the murder of another man whose body was found in Radlett last week.
The discovery was made on Thursday morning in bushes along Shenley Hill after it is believed the victim was originally attacked in Essex.
Police had been called to a fight in Harlow just after midnight last Wednesday and launched a murder inquiry after discovering a large amount of blood at the scene.
A black Seat car seen speeding away from the scene of the incident was later discovered in Watford with a large amount of blood inside.
You may also want to watch:
The victim has not yet been identified but he is believed to have been a Hungarian national living in Harlow.
- 1 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 2 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 7 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 8 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
- 9 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans
A 27-year-old warehouse worker, Roland Balasko from Harlow, was arrested soon after the incident in Essex and he appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates Court on Saturday charged with murder.
A post-mortem examination revealed that the victim died from multiple stab wounds.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact Essex Police on 01277 262220 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.