Murder charge after body is found
A MAN has appeared in court charged with the murder of another man whose body was found in Radlett last week. The discovery was made on Thursday morning in bushes along Shenley Hill after it is believed the victim was originally attacked in Essex. Police
A MAN has appeared in court charged with the murder of another man whose body was found in Radlett last week.
The discovery was made on Thursday morning in bushes along Shenley Hill after it is believed the victim was originally attacked in Essex.
Police had been called to a fight in Harlow just after midnight last Wednesday and launched a murder inquiry after discovering a large amount of blood at the scene.
A black Seat car seen speeding away from the scene of the incident was later discovered in Watford with a large amount of blood inside.
The victim has not yet been identified but he is believed to have been a Hungarian national living in Harlow.
- 1 St Albans paedophile jailed for trying to arrange online abuse
- 2 Aldi prioritises St Albans for new store
- 3 WATCH: Delivery driver caught fly-tipping in rural area
- 4 St Albans woman defies odds to become oldest with Rett Syndrome
- 5 Sentence increase for St Albans theatre stalwart jailed for paedophilia
- 6 Area Guide: The historic St Michael's village area of St Albans
- 7 Major architectural firm moves into St Albans
- 8 Call for proper testing for new Charter Market stalls
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 IN PICTURES: Alban Pilgrimage returns to city
A 27-year-old warehouse worker, Roland Balasko from Harlow, was arrested soon after the incident in Essex and he appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates Court on Saturday charged with murder.
A post-mortem examination revealed that the victim died from multiple stab wounds.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact Essex Police on 01277 262220 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.