Mum’s desperate plea for return of missing blanket
- Credit: Archant
The mum of a newborn baby is asking for help to find a special blanket which has been lost in St Albans.
They were out in Fleetville on Tuesday, March 3 when she realised the blanket had disappeared.
Friend of the family Sarah Heng said: "The blanket is unique - handmade especially for her.
"Luckily someone contacted my friend on social media to say she had seen the blanket in Morrison's car park yesterday early afternoon and saw a man pick it up.
"It is thought that somebody took it into the store or placed it on a trolly.
You may also want to watch:
"Despite our best efforts visiting the store and searching ourselves, we still cannot track it down.
"This blanket has great sentimental value."
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 7 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 10 Shortages crisis hits district
If you can help to find this blanket, please contact us at the Herts Ad office on firstname.lastname@example.org