St Albans businesses lauded at Muddy Stiletto Awards
- Credit: Archant
Businesses from St Albans were honoured for their achievements at the 2019 Muddy Stiletto Awards.
These annual awards represent local businesses in 21 counties in the UK and are driven by customer nominations and votes. St Albans businesses were finalists in eight of the 24 categories in the Herts and Beds awards.
The ceremony was held at the Cooper House in Berkhamsted.
Chloe James Lifestyle, The Fleetville Larder, Enchanted Tea Room, Per Tutti and Raindrops on Roses were finalists, with Nude Tin Can Gallery and Cositas winning best gallery and best interior store respectively.
Emma Bustamante, who owns Cositas on Holywell Hill, said she was "so proud" to have won for the second year running.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "This award is so special because it comes entirely from our customers. I feel so lucky to be so well supported by the local community and to win again this year shows how much everyone is rooting for us!"
- 1 What to expect with pupils heading back to the classroom
- 2 CCTV appeal after £100,000 worth of vehicles destroyed in arson attack
- 3 Residents' misery after disruption on former Butterfly World site
- 4 Tributes paid following death of 'warm and polite' Redbourn councillor
- 5 Special report: An insight into dog theft in Hertfordshire
- 6 Blooming Burnham flower tributes 'spread love not lurgies'
- 7 St Albans' COVID cases decline considerably as roadmap out of lockdown announced
- 8 Call for 20mph speed limits across district wins council support
- 9 Batchwood Hall COVID vaccine team warn of potential scam call
- 10 The latest court results from the St Albans area