St Albans businesses lauded at Muddy Stiletto Awards
- Credit: Archant
Businesses from St Albans were honoured for their achievements at the 2019 Muddy Stiletto Awards.
These annual awards represent local businesses in 21 counties in the UK and are driven by customer nominations and votes. St Albans businesses were finalists in eight of the 24 categories in the Herts and Beds awards.
The ceremony was held at the Cooper House in Berkhamsted.
Chloe James Lifestyle, The Fleetville Larder, Enchanted Tea Room, Per Tutti and Raindrops on Roses were finalists, with Nude Tin Can Gallery and Cositas winning best gallery and best interior store respectively.
Emma Bustamante, who owns Cositas on Holywell Hill, said she was "so proud" to have won for the second year running.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "This award is so special because it comes entirely from our customers. I feel so lucky to be so well supported by the local community and to win again this year shows how much everyone is rooting for us!"
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 5 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 8 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 9 Revealed: The St Albans postcodes with the biggest house price reductions
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre