St Albans businesses lauded at Muddy Stiletto Awards
- Credit: Archant
Businesses from St Albans were honoured for their achievements at the 2019 Muddy Stiletto Awards.
These annual awards represent local businesses in 21 counties in the UK and are driven by customer nominations and votes. St Albans businesses were finalists in eight of the 24 categories in the Herts and Beds awards.
The ceremony was held at the Cooper House in Berkhamsted.
Chloe James Lifestyle, The Fleetville Larder, Enchanted Tea Room, Per Tutti and Raindrops on Roses were finalists, with Nude Tin Can Gallery and Cositas winning best gallery and best interior store respectively.
Emma Bustamante, who owns Cositas on Holywell Hill, said she was "so proud" to have won for the second year running.
You may also want to watch:
She said: "This award is so special because it comes entirely from our customers. I feel so lucky to be so well supported by the local community and to win again this year shows how much everyone is rooting for us!"
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to