Muddy Mucker challenge comes to Chiswell Green
- Credit: Archant
The exhilarating Muddy Mucker challenge, which is organised by Rennie Grove Hospice Care, is coming to Chiswell Green for the first time.
The charity is encouraging adrenalin addicts to get their teams together now and secure their place before November 9 to benefit from an Early Bird discount and get a head start on their fundraising.
Hundreds of people are expected to test their strength and stamina in the gruelling five mile obstacle challenge, which takes place on Sunday April 10 2016.
The fundraiser follows previous Muddy Mucker events in Aston Clinton and Amersham and, after partnering with Darren Glenister and Assault Course Events, is set to be the toughest one yet!
“We’ve had a sneak preview of the site and it looks fantastic,” said Gillian Barnett, Director of Fundraising and Marketing.
You may also want to watch:
“Obstacles include climbing walls, muddy tunnels, pools of water and much more, and it promises to be great fun. You will be pushed to the limit, but there’s a real emphasis on teamwork, so why not persuade your friends or colleagues to sign up with you?
“We’ve already had a brilliant response and would encourage you to register before Monday November 9 for a reduced entry fee of £25. Signing up early also gives you more time to raise a target of £50 in sponsorship to support the services we provide to local patients suffering from life-limiting illnesses and their families.”
The Muddy Mucker is open to participants aged 16 and over. To find out more and register, please click here or call 01442 820740.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park