Motorists warned to expect delays during improvement works along Marshalswick Lane, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Resurfacing work on a busy road in St Albans is expected to begin on Monday, November 7.
Ringway will be carrying out the £26,000 scheme between Sherwood Avenue and Gurney Court Road on Marshalswick Lane between 9.30am and 3pm on weekdays.
It is expected to take 20 days to complete depending on the weather and temporary traffic signals will be put in place.
However, there will be no diversion routes in place as the road will be kept open for motorists.
Herts county council’s cabinet member for highways, Cllr Terry Douris, said: “These works form part of the council’s ongoing commitment to maintain and improve our roads for the benefit of all road users in Herts.”
You may also want to watch:
Any changes to the timetable for the planned work can be seen on www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/highwayfaults
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 5 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills