Motorists warned to expect delays during improvement works along Marshalswick Lane, St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Resurfacing work on a busy road in St Albans is expected to begin on Monday, November 7.
Ringway will be carrying out the £26,000 scheme between Sherwood Avenue and Gurney Court Road on Marshalswick Lane between 9.30am and 3pm on weekdays.
It is expected to take 20 days to complete depending on the weather and temporary traffic signals will be put in place.
However, there will be no diversion routes in place as the road will be kept open for motorists.
Herts county council’s cabinet member for highways, Cllr Terry Douris, said: “These works form part of the council’s ongoing commitment to maintain and improve our roads for the benefit of all road users in Herts.”
You may also want to watch:
Any changes to the timetable for the planned work can be seen on www.hertfordshire.gov.uk/highwayfaults
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 7 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25