Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- Credit: Google Streetview
Two motorists were seriously injured in a crash in Wheathampstead and remain in hospital.
It happened at the junction of Marford Road and Coleman Green Lane at 6.05am on Friday September 24.
A green Hyundai Terracan was towing a catering trailer when it was in collision with a red Mazda 6 saloon.
The drivers of both vehicles, who are both men, suffered serious injuries and were taken to hospital for treatment, where they both remain in a stable condition.
Sgt James Wood, from the Beds, Cambs and Herts (BCH) Road Policing Unit (RPU), said: “The collision happened at a busy time of the day, when many people would have been making their way to or from work.
“We are really keen to hear from anyone who witnessed the collision, or the lead up to it, and hasn’t yet spoken to us.
“We would also like to speak to anyone who was travelling in the area at the time and believes they may have captured something of note on their vehicle’s dash cam.
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 3 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 4 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
- 5 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 6 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 7 Have you had your council tax rebate yet?
- 8 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 9 Rent this maisonette in a listed former pub for £2,100pcm
- 10 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
“Please get in touch if you think you can assist us with our investigation.”
You can email Sergeant Wood at email@example.com, report information online at herts.police.uk/report or call the non-emergency number 101, quoting ISR 92 of 24 September.