St Albans traffic accident causes life-threatening injuries
- Credit: Archant
A serious collision in St Albans yesterday afternoon has left a motorcyclist with life-threatening injuries.
The accident took place on the A414 between St Albans and Hemel Hempstead on Sunday, September 20, just before 1.15pm.
The crash was between a Fiat 500 and a motorbike on the northbound carriageway of the old M10, between the Park Street roundabout and the M1.
Sgt Sam Cordingley, from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit, said: “I am appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision, or events leading up to it, to please get in touch.
“I am particularly keen to hear from anyone who may have captured dash cam footage which could assist our enquiries, as we work to establish the circumstances surrounding the collision. If you can help, please get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
You can report information online at herts.police.uk/report or call the non-emergency number 101, quoting ISR 369 of 20 September.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 3 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 6 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 7 Area Guide: The Childwickbury estate explored
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London