St Albans traffic accident causes life-threatening injuries
- Credit: Archant
A serious collision in St Albans yesterday afternoon has left a motorcyclist with life-threatening injuries.
The accident took place on the A414 between St Albans and Hemel Hempstead on Sunday, September 20, just before 1.15pm.
The crash was between a Fiat 500 and a motorbike on the northbound carriageway of the old M10, between the Park Street roundabout and the M1.
Sgt Sam Cordingley, from the Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire and Hertfordshire Road Policing Unit, said: “I am appealing for anyone who witnessed the collision, or events leading up to it, to please get in touch.
“I am particularly keen to hear from anyone who may have captured dash cam footage which could assist our enquiries, as we work to establish the circumstances surrounding the collision. If you can help, please get in touch.”
You may also want to watch:
You can report information online at herts.police.uk/report or call the non-emergency number 101, quoting ISR 369 of 20 September.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images