Motorcyclist punched in the face in road rage assault
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was left bleeding and with swelling after he was punched in the face in a St Albans road rage incident.
At about 5.20pm on January 5, a moped and a black Mercedes narrowly avoided colliding near The Quadrant’s KFC in Marshalswick.
Both drivers, men in their 30s, pulled over. The Mercedes driver reportedly pushed the motorcyclist off his bike and punched him in the face.
The victim’s injuries included a bleeding lip and swelling.
The Mercedes driver is white, with fair ‘golden’ hair, of a heavy build, clean shaven and between 32 to 35.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing a black jacket, tracksuit bottoms and sports shoes, and it is believed there were two or three other people in the car.
Investigating PC Hammond said: “We believe people stopped and helped the victim, so they may have witnessed the incident.”
- 1 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 2 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 3 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 4 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 5 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 9 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
He asked for any of those witnesses to come forward by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 101, quoting reference 41/1475/19.