Motorcyclist punched in the face in road rage assault
- Credit: Archant
A motorcyclist was left bleeding and with swelling after he was punched in the face in a St Albans road rage incident.
At about 5.20pm on January 5, a moped and a black Mercedes narrowly avoided colliding near The Quadrant’s KFC in Marshalswick.
Both drivers, men in their 30s, pulled over. The Mercedes driver reportedly pushed the motorcyclist off his bike and punched him in the face.
The victim’s injuries included a bleeding lip and swelling.
The Mercedes driver is white, with fair ‘golden’ hair, of a heavy build, clean shaven and between 32 to 35.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing a black jacket, tracksuit bottoms and sports shoes, and it is believed there were two or three other people in the car.
Investigating PC Hammond said: “We believe people stopped and helped the victim, so they may have witnessed the incident.”
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Check in to the Supper Club for something different
- 8 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 9 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
He asked for any of those witnesses to come forward by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 101, quoting reference 41/1475/19.