Motorcyclist injured after collision in St Albans
A MOTORCYCLIST has been taken to hospital following a traffic collision this morning (Thursday).
The East of England Ambulance Service (EEAST) were alerted to a report of a motorbike in collision with a car along Hatfield Road, near the Oaklands College campus, Smallford, at 8.45am.
A paramedic crew from St Albans attended the scene.
EEAST spokesman Gary Sanderson said: “The man, who we believe to be in his 30s, was taken to the QE11 Hospital in Welwyn Garden City with minor injuries.”
Earlier this morning the service was called to Colindale Avenue, St Albans, at 8.27am to a woman cyclist who collided with a car.
You may also want to watch:
A St Albans paramedic crew checked the woman, believed to be in her 20s, at the scene but she did not need to go to hospital.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters