Motorcyclist injured after collision in St Albans
A MOTORCYCLIST has been taken to hospital following a traffic collision this morning (Thursday).
The East of England Ambulance Service (EEAST) were alerted to a report of a motorbike in collision with a car along Hatfield Road, near the Oaklands College campus, Smallford, at 8.45am.
A paramedic crew from St Albans attended the scene.
EEAST spokesman Gary Sanderson said: “The man, who we believe to be in his 30s, was taken to the QE11 Hospital in Welwyn Garden City with minor injuries.”
Earlier this morning the service was called to Colindale Avenue, St Albans, at 8.27am to a woman cyclist who collided with a car.
You may also want to watch:
A St Albans paramedic crew checked the woman, believed to be in her 20s, at the scene but she did not need to go to hospital.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space