More than a million views for London Colney teenager’s YouTube video
- Credit: Image supplied
If the number of videos viewed on a social media site was translated into pounds, a St Albans teen would be a millionaire by now.
YouTube videos featuring singing by Dylan Musanhu, 18, (pictured) of London Colney, have racked up over one million views.
Back in 2012, a year after moving here from South Africa, the Marlborough Science Academy pupil began rapping and singing his version of a range of hits.
Two years later, the teen’s most popular video is Chiraq by Nicki Minaj featuring Lil Herb, which has attracted over 170,000 views, while his version of Loyal by Chris Brown with Lil Wayne, has had over 140,000 views.
He said: “I’m surprised at reaching over one million views on the internet. My friends are shocked. I’m going to keep doing the videos, because it is something I love doing.”
You may also want to watch:
About six months ago rapper Nicki Minaj posted a picture of her alongside Dylan, where he was posing like the singer, on Instagram where it quickly received over 50,000 “likes”.
Dylan hopes to study media upon leaving school.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 5 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 8 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 9 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 10 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common