Car stolen in one of two burglaries in St Albans last weekend
- Credit: Archant
A family car was stolen from a St Albans home last weekend, in the latest in a spate of burglaries hitting city families.
On Friday, November 3, between 7-8.10pm, offenders entered a house on Drakes Drive round the back and stole a Longines watch and silverware.
Then on Saturday, November 4, between 7.30pm and 11pm, a black Smart car was stolen from a home in Blake Close.
The two burglaries are not being linked.
Anyone with any information on either break-in should contact police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Police have urged people to check all windows and doors are locked before leaving their home, or going to bed.
They also said do not leave valuables on window wills, hallways or other visible places.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 4 Shortages crisis hits district
- 5 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 6 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 7 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans Sirens overcome seasickness to complete charity Channel swim