St Albans monster trail launches this Saturday
- Credit: Archant
A monster trail to support NHS charities is launching in St Albans this Saturday
The ‘Monster Hero Safari’ is designed to bring some much-needed fun to our city as well as to support the NHS.
From Saturday, July 4 until the end of the month, visitors can hunt the streets for cute and colourful monster heroes displayed on posters in 10 shop windows.
Using only a mobile phone, participants tap near the poster and learn each of the monster’s names, stories, and superpowers. Once all ten have been found, a free e-book will be unlocked.
The trail aims to increase city centre footfall by entertaining shoppers, while keeping safe.
You may also want to watch:
A donation of £2 per family taking part is requested with donations going to NHS Charities Together; the membership organisation for all official NHS charities across the UK.
Each monster is plotted on this map that participants can follow: www.monsterherosafari.com/locations/st-albans.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 5 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 6 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 7 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills