Have you seen this missing London Colney teenager?
- Credit: Archant
Have you seen this missing teenager?
Sibhosami Banda, known as Sammy, lives in London Colney - but was last seen getting into a taxi by Watford General Hospital at about 2pm today.
She is black, of medium build, with blue braided hair and a nose piercing.
The 19-year-old was last seen wearing grey joggers and a black crop top.
Herts police are growing increasingly worried for Sammy. Anyone who has seen her, or believes they know where she is, should contact officers on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with Sammy right now, or has been with her in the last few minutes, should call 999.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 3 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust