Have you seen this missing London Colney teenager?
- Credit: Archant
Have you seen this missing teenager?
Sibhosami Banda, known as Sammy, lives in London Colney - but was last seen getting into a taxi by Watford General Hospital at about 2pm today.
She is black, of medium build, with blue braided hair and a nose piercing.
The 19-year-old was last seen wearing grey joggers and a black crop top.
Herts police are growing increasingly worried for Sammy. Anyone who has seen her, or believes they know where she is, should contact officers on 101.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with Sammy right now, or has been with her in the last few minutes, should call 999.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 9 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 10 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents