Have you seen this missing London Colney teenager?
- Credit: Archant
Have you seen this missing teenager?
Sibhosami Banda, known as Sammy, lives in London Colney - but was last seen getting into a taxi by Watford General Hospital at about 2pm today.
She is black, of medium build, with blue braided hair and a nose piercing.
The 19-year-old was last seen wearing grey joggers and a black crop top.
Herts police are growing increasingly worried for Sammy. Anyone who has seen her, or believes they know where she is, should contact officers on 101.
Anyone with Sammy right now, or has been with her in the last few minutes, should call 999.
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 4 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 5 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 6 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 7 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 10 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped