Mills and Boon's bargain with Gail
A ROLLICKING romance written in author Gail Mallin s Mills and Boon days is now available as an audio book. Gail, who lives in Park Street Lane, produced a book a year for the imprint in the 1990s and has since learned that copyright returns to authors af
A ROLLICKING romance written in author Gail Mallin's Mills and Boon days is now available as an audio book.
Gail, who lives in Park Street Lane, produced a book a year for the imprint in the 1990s and has since learned that copyright returns to authors after a given period if a book is not republished.
As a result she has sold The Devil's Bargain, a romance set during the Restoration period, which she wrote during that period.
Gail, who wrote 10 historical novels for Mills and Boon at the rate of one a year in the nineties, described it as a, "Cinderella-type story about a country girl who comes to London seeking a husband at the court of King Charles II only to find love and unexpected adventure".
You may also want to watch:
The Devil's Bargain is published by Soundings Audio Books with the ISBN number 978-1-4079-0396-5 and local libraries should be able to obtain it.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 5 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall