Meraki Festival team to hold weekend of entertainment in St Albans city centre
- Credit: Archant
The team from the Meraki Festival will be coming to St Albans city centre for a weekend of entertainment.
Activities will be held at Christopher Place on Saturday, May 13 to Sunday, May 14, with live music and craft activities.
Children will be able to explore a magical fairy city, going in search of fairy doors, with lots of glitter expected.
Tickets will also go on sale for the Meraki Festival, which takes place in August at the Herts County Showground. Activities in Christopher Place are free for visitors.
The line-up for the Meraki Festival includes R&B and soul singer Lemar, who is due to perform on the Saturday, singers Jason Donovan, Bonnie Tyler, Rebecca Ferguson and Sophie Ellis-Bexter, and Tony Hadley from Spandau Ballet.
You may also want to watch:
The three-day festival runs from Friday, August 11 to Sunday, August 13 and will feature live music acts across three stages and various other events for families.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 6 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images