Meraki Festival team to hold weekend of entertainment in St Albans city centre
- Credit: Archant
The team from the Meraki Festival will be coming to St Albans city centre for a weekend of entertainment.
Activities will be held at Christopher Place on Saturday, May 13 to Sunday, May 14, with live music and craft activities.
Children will be able to explore a magical fairy city, going in search of fairy doors, with lots of glitter expected.
Tickets will also go on sale for the Meraki Festival, which takes place in August at the Herts County Showground. Activities in Christopher Place are free for visitors.
The line-up for the Meraki Festival includes R&B and soul singer Lemar, who is due to perform on the Saturday, singers Jason Donovan, Bonnie Tyler, Rebecca Ferguson and Sophie Ellis-Bexter, and Tony Hadley from Spandau Ballet.
You may also want to watch:
The three-day festival runs from Friday, August 11 to Sunday, August 13 and will feature live music acts across three stages and various other events for families.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly