Men wanted by police after Harpenden burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Have you seen these men? Police officers are hunting for them in connection with a spate of burglaries, including in Harpenden.
Herts police are looking for Reece Wheeler, Tyler Ogden-Hooper and George Wadsworth after burglaries in Bedfordshire, Thames Valley, and Hertfordshire in April and May.
There were two local incidents - a BMX was taken from Cross Way on April 18 and a Range Rover Evoque was stolen overnight between May 18 and 19 on Springfield Crescent.
In the second crime a handbag and keys to a Kia were also stolen, but the Kia vehicle was left on the driveway.
Nineteen-year-old Mr Wheeler's last known address is on High Street in Dunstable; Mr Ogden-Hooper, also 19, has no fixed address; and Mr Wadsworth is 18 years old and from Hillborough Crescent in Houghton Regis.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the men's whereabouts should call the police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, with reference 41/B2/17249/19.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 SustFest hosting Open Food Gardens event across district