Men wanted by police after Harpenden burglaries
- Credit: Archant
Have you seen these men? Police officers are hunting for them in connection with a spate of burglaries, including in Harpenden.
Herts police are looking for Reece Wheeler, Tyler Ogden-Hooper and George Wadsworth after burglaries in Bedfordshire, Thames Valley, and Hertfordshire in April and May.
There were two local incidents - a BMX was taken from Cross Way on April 18 and a Range Rover Evoque was stolen overnight between May 18 and 19 on Springfield Crescent.
In the second crime a handbag and keys to a Kia were also stolen, but the Kia vehicle was left on the driveway.
Nineteen-year-old Mr Wheeler's last known address is on High Street in Dunstable; Mr Ogden-Hooper, also 19, has no fixed address; and Mr Wadsworth is 18 years old and from Hillborough Crescent in Houghton Regis.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the men's whereabouts should call the police on 101, or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, with reference 41/B2/17249/19.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 4 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 5 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 6 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 7 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 8 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 9 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 10 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public