Men arrested in Radlett appear in court
TWO men have been charged with burglary after they were arrested in Radlett on Monday.
A police helicopter flew to Radlett to support officers on the ground following reports of a burglary in Bushey on August 6.
Herts police were called at around 5.10pm after receiving information about a burglary in Merry Hill Road.
The police later praised Radlett residents for their assistance, when officers were pursuing two men in connection with an alleged burglary.
Members of the public helped by either making 999 calls, or directing officers at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Johnathon Hughes, of Chesford Road, Luton, and Patrick Purcell, from Worcestershire, both aged 31, were charged with burglary and handling stolen goods on August 6. They appeared in court yesterday, August 8. Purcell has been bailed.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 5 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 8 Market trader says goodbye to beard after 15 years
- 9 Pupils' brighter walk to school thanks to developer
- 10 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!