Meet the Easter bunny at London Colney farm village
CHASING the Easter Bunny and dodging Captain Chicken s eggs are just a few of the treats in store at a London Colney farm village. Willows Farm Village on Coursers Road has organised a chock-full programme of Easter activities for the up-and-coming school
CHASING the Easter Bunny and dodging Captain Chicken's eggs are just a few of the treats in store at a London Colney farm village.
Willows Farm Village on Coursers Road has organised a chock-full programme of Easter activities for the up-and-coming school holidays, including a brand-new attraction, Captain Chicken's Egg Dodge, where children can dodge eggs fired from the Easter cannons.
Young guests can also follow the Easter Bunny to the Easter Garden to find the hidden chocolate eggs and there will also be a Willows bunny hunt, where children have to find 12 bunnies hidden around the farm to win a prize.
The 500-acre farm village will be decorated from top-to-toe with bunnies, eggs and spring flowers for the event which will run from this Saturday until April 18.
You may also want to watch:
Willows farmer Andrew Wolfe said that he was looking forward to the Easter holidays: "We can't wait for Captain Chicken's Egg Dodge to open. I'm sure our young visitors will have a cracking good time!
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 4 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 9 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans