Meet the Easter bunny at London Colney farm village
CHASING the Easter Bunny and dodging Captain Chicken s eggs are just a few of the treats in store at a London Colney farm village. Willows Farm Village on Coursers Road has organised a chock-full programme of Easter activities for the up-and-coming school
CHASING the Easter Bunny and dodging Captain Chicken's eggs are just a few of the treats in store at a London Colney farm village.
Willows Farm Village on Coursers Road has organised a chock-full programme of Easter activities for the up-and-coming school holidays, including a brand-new attraction, Captain Chicken's Egg Dodge, where children can dodge eggs fired from the Easter cannons.
Young guests can also follow the Easter Bunny to the Easter Garden to find the hidden chocolate eggs and there will also be a Willows bunny hunt, where children have to find 12 bunnies hidden around the farm to win a prize.
The 500-acre farm village will be decorated from top-to-toe with bunnies, eggs and spring flowers for the event which will run from this Saturday until April 18.
You may also want to watch:
Willows farmer Andrew Wolfe said that he was looking forward to the Easter holidays: "We can't wait for Captain Chicken's Egg Dodge to open. I'm sure our young visitors will have a cracking good time!
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 5 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 8 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
- 9 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 10 Olympian Max Whitlock opens new Harpenden leisure centre