McDonald’s reopens St Albans and London Colney restaurants for dine-in
- Credit: Archant
McDonald’s has reopened its St Albans and London Colney establishments for dine-in today.
The restaurants in St Albans Retail Park and London Colney’s The Bell opened earlier this summer but have only been operating a drive-thru service.
Customers will now be able to sit down and eat in the restaurants.
A number of additional safety measures have been put in place to help protect customers and employees.
There will be hand sanitiser at entrances, clear floor-markings and signposting to help enable social distancing, touchpoints including self-order screens, card readers and doors will be sanitised at least every 30 minutes.
You may also want to watch:
Perspex screens have also been installed in the kitchens, service areas and drive-thru windows, and additional protective equipment has been provided for restaurant teams, including disposable gloves for people in customer and courier facing positions and face coverings,
There will also be fewer people on each shift and customers are asked to use contactless payment methods as much as possible.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
- 10 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role