St Albans KFC closed amid chicken delivery crisis
- Credit: Archant
Hungry locals looking for finger lickin’ good fried chicken will be disappointed today.
Marshalswick’s KFC has been forced to close after the takeaway has ran out of its signature ingredient, chicken.
Restaurants all around the country are experiencing the same problem after KFC took on a new delivery contractor.
A KFC spokesperson said: “We’ve brought a new delivery partner on board, but they’ve had a couple of teething problems – getting fresh chicken out to 900 restaurants is pretty complex.
“We won’t compromise on quality, so several of our restaurants in the UK are either closed, have a reduced menu, or shortened hours over the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
“We want to thank our incredible restaurant teams, who are working flat out all hours to get us back up and running again.”
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 3 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 4 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 5 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 6 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 7 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 8 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 9 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 10 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart