St Albans KFC closed amid chicken delivery crisis
- Credit: Archant
Hungry locals looking for finger lickin’ good fried chicken will be disappointed today.
Marshalswick’s KFC has been forced to close after the takeaway has ran out of its signature ingredient, chicken.
Restaurants all around the country are experiencing the same problem after KFC took on a new delivery contractor.
A KFC spokesperson said: “We’ve brought a new delivery partner on board, but they’ve had a couple of teething problems – getting fresh chicken out to 900 restaurants is pretty complex.
“We won’t compromise on quality, so several of our restaurants in the UK are either closed, have a reduced menu, or shortened hours over the weekend.
“We want to thank our incredible restaurant teams, who are working flat out all hours to get us back up and running again.”
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 4 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 6 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 7 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 8 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 9 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 10 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped