St Albans KFC closed amid chicken delivery crisis
- Credit: Archant
Hungry locals looking for finger lickin’ good fried chicken will be disappointed today.
Marshalswick’s KFC has been forced to close after the takeaway has ran out of its signature ingredient, chicken.
Restaurants all around the country are experiencing the same problem after KFC took on a new delivery contractor.
A KFC spokesperson said: “We’ve brought a new delivery partner on board, but they’ve had a couple of teething problems – getting fresh chicken out to 900 restaurants is pretty complex.
“We won’t compromise on quality, so several of our restaurants in the UK are either closed, have a reduced menu, or shortened hours over the weekend.
You may also want to watch:
“We want to thank our incredible restaurant teams, who are working flat out all hours to get us back up and running again.”
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 3 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 4 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 5 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 6 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 Take a trip to the seaside for fun adaptation of The Comedy of Errors at the Roman Theatre festival
- 9 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 10 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school