Man to appear in court in connection with alleged St Albans stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans man has been charged in connection with an alleged stabbing last week.
Jordan Curtis, 23, of Lectern Lane, appeared at Hatfield Remand Court today (August 11) and was remanded in custody.
He will appear before St Albans Crown Court on August 26 on charges of affray, possession of a firearm, possession of an offensive weapon, and possession of a bladed article.
At 9.50pm on Friday, August 8, officers were called to reports of an assault in Wilshere Avenue, St Albans.
A man in his 50s reportedly received an injury to his head and was taken to hospital for treatment. His injuries were non-life threatening and he has since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information in relation to this incident should contact Detective Constable Neil Sutton on the Herts Police non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End