Man to appear in court in connection with alleged St Albans stabbing
- Credit: Archant
A St Albans man has been charged in connection with an alleged stabbing last week.
Jordan Curtis, 23, of Lectern Lane, appeared at Hatfield Remand Court today (August 11) and was remanded in custody.
He will appear before St Albans Crown Court on August 26 on charges of affray, possession of a firearm, possession of an offensive weapon, and possession of a bladed article.
At 9.50pm on Friday, August 8, officers were called to reports of an assault in Wilshere Avenue, St Albans.
A man in his 50s reportedly received an injury to his head and was taken to hospital for treatment. His injuries were non-life threatening and he has since been discharged.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with any information in relation to this incident should contact Detective Constable Neil Sutton on the Herts Police non-emergency number 101.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park