Man sought in connection with 80s St Albans sex assaults
HERTS police have issued a photo of a man wanted in connection with alleged sexual assaults on young boys, in a bid to help trace him.
Nigel Wilkes, 54, is sought in connection with assaults believed to have taken place in St Albans from the early 1980s to mid 2000.
He has links to Derbyshire, Salisbury, York and Canterbury, but could be anywhere in the country.
Officers have been carrying out numerous inquiries to trace Nigel Wilkes, but these have proved unsuccessful so far and they are appealing to members of the public to help find him.
The photo is approximately 20 years old.
Anyone with information should contact PC Ant McCormack, at Hatfield police station, via the Hertfordshire Constabulary non-emergency number 101.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111. You could be entitled to a cash reward.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 4 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 7 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 10 Area Guide: The busy Hertfordshire town of Hemel Hempstead