Man sought in connection with 80s St Albans sex assaults
HERTS police have issued a photo of a man wanted in connection with alleged sexual assaults on young boys, in a bid to help trace him.
Nigel Wilkes, 54, is sought in connection with assaults believed to have taken place in St Albans from the early 1980s to mid 2000.
He has links to Derbyshire, Salisbury, York and Canterbury, but could be anywhere in the country.
Officers have been carrying out numerous inquiries to trace Nigel Wilkes, but these have proved unsuccessful so far and they are appealing to members of the public to help find him.
The photo is approximately 20 years old.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Ant McCormack, at Hatfield police station, via the Hertfordshire Constabulary non-emergency number 101.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111. You could be entitled to a cash reward.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Shortages crisis hits district
- 3 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 6 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 7 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Property Spotlight: A £2m family home on one of Harpenden's most desirable roads
- 10 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner