Man sought in connection with 80s St Albans sex assaults
HERTS police have issued a photo of a man wanted in connection with alleged sexual assaults on young boys, in a bid to help trace him.
Nigel Wilkes, 54, is sought in connection with assaults believed to have taken place in St Albans from the early 1980s to mid 2000.
He has links to Derbyshire, Salisbury, York and Canterbury, but could be anywhere in the country.
Officers have been carrying out numerous inquiries to trace Nigel Wilkes, but these have proved unsuccessful so far and they are appealing to members of the public to help find him.
The photo is approximately 20 years old.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Ant McCormack, at Hatfield police station, via the Hertfordshire Constabulary non-emergency number 101.
Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111. You could be entitled to a cash reward.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism