Man questioned in connection with dog attack on woman and pet
A DOG owner was questioned by police at the weekend following an incident in which his pets allegedly attacked a woman and her dog. Gwynneth Bromley and her collie called Ben were attacked by the two dogs, which are thought to be huskies, as they walked
A DOG owner was questioned by police at the weekend following an incident in which his pets allegedly attacked a woman and her dog.
Gwynneth Bromley and her collie called Ben were attacked by the two dogs, which are thought to be huskies, as they walked along Woodland Drive in St Albans on Saturday evening, August 2.
The two dogs appeared out of nowhere without an owner and attacked 16-year-old Ben, leaving him with three deep bite wounds which have left him fighting for his life.
As Gwynneth, aged 63, of Hazelwood Drive, intervened she had her hand savaged by one of the dogs which has caused an infection.
You may also want to watch:
The man believed to be responsible for the two dogs attended the police station at the weekend and was asked to return later in the month pending further investigation.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 Man 'tasered' outside Alban Arena after brawl, claim eyewitnesses
- 3 St Albans MP reveals: 'Oaklands College has no intention of continuing to provide nursery services'
- 4 St Albans violent crime: 'Imagine having a criminal record before having a chance to get a job'
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 Property Spotlight: A quaint cottage on Fishpool Street, St Albans
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 9 8 countries added to UK green travel list
- 10 Havin a fantastic lunch at new Turkish restaurant