Man admits to burglaries in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A man has admitted to burgling homes in St Albans.
Azariah Morgan, of no fixed abode, has pleaded guilty to four burglaries at Hatfield Remand Court - two of which were in St Albans on February 28.
One was on Downes Road and the other on Abbey Avenue.
The 35-year-old also burgled a property in Luton's Swasedale Road on March 19 and Oakwood Avenue in Borehamwood on February 25.
He stole jewellery, cash and bank cards during the break-ins.
You may also want to watch:
Morgan will be sentenced at St Albans Crown Court on May 31.
Anyone with information about criminal activity should contact the police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 4 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 5 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 6 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 7 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 8 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 9 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 10 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead