Man admits to burglaries in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A man has admitted to burgling homes in St Albans.
Azariah Morgan, of no fixed abode, has pleaded guilty to four burglaries at Hatfield Remand Court - two of which were in St Albans on February 28.
One was on Downes Road and the other on Abbey Avenue.
The 35-year-old also burgled a property in Luton's Swasedale Road on March 19 and Oakwood Avenue in Borehamwood on February 25.
He stole jewellery, cash and bank cards during the break-ins.
You may also want to watch:
Morgan will be sentenced at St Albans Crown Court on May 31.
Anyone with information about criminal activity should contact the police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 5 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 6 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 9 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe