Man in hospital after Wagamama’s brawl
- Credit: Archant
A man is in hospital after brawling with staff inside Wagamama’s in St Albans.
Eight police officers were called at 8.18pm on Saturday, August 5 to the Christopher Place restaurant.
This followed reports of a fight between a man and three others inside the popular eatery.
Despite rumours on social media, police say no weapons were used.
They refused to confirm or deny the man worked at Wagamama’s.
You may also want to watch:
He was detained by police, and it became apparent he had suffered a medical episode.
The ambulance service were called at 8.39pm, having been told the man was unconscious.
- 1 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 2 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 3 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 4 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 5 Church unveils new eco-garden to support wildlife in St Albans
- 6 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 7 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 8 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team
- 9 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 10 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
An air ambulance landed at Westminster Lodge and the crew travelled to Christopher Place.
They were joined by a land ambulance crew, rapid response team, and fire and rescue.
The land ambulance took him to hospital, where he remains in a stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
Wagamama’s have said four members of staff were injured, and have now been discharged from hospital.