Man in hospital after reportedly falling on scaffolding in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Emergency services rushed to help a man who had reportedly fallen on some scaffolding in St Albans this morning.
Police officers, firefighters, and ambulance crews were called to Bricket Road at about 9am this morning to aid the man in his 50s.
The East of England Ambulance Service sent a Hazardous Area Response Team, an ambulance officer, an ambulance, a rapid response vehicle, and an Essex and Herts Air Ambulance to the scene.
He was taken to Harefield Hospital by land ambulance.
The Health and Safety Executive are aware and are due to attend the site.
You may also want to watch:
More information on this incident as it becomes available.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 3 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 4 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 5 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 6 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 7 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'
- 8 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 9 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 10 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre