Man hit in the face with metal object outside Redbourn fish and chip shop
- Credit: Archant
A 30-year-old man was left with a suspected fractured eye socket after being hit in the face with a metal object outside a fish and chip shop.
It followed an argument between him and the assailant outside the store in Redbourn High Street on Wednesday, June 21, at around 8pm,
The victim was getting into his van when he was knocked out by the unknown metal object.
PC Ayodeji Afolabi said: “I am appealing for anyone who witnessed the incident and has not already spoken to police to contact me via the non-emergency number 101.
“Enquiries are ongoing to identify the offender and I am keen to speak to anyone who believes they know who is responsible for this assault.”
You may also want to watch:
The assailant is described as a black mixed-race boy, around 16 years old, between 5ft 8in and 5ft 10in tall, of short build, with short afro-style hair.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire