Man hit in the face with metal object outside Redbourn fish and chip shop
- Credit: Archant
A 30-year-old man was left with a suspected fractured eye socket after being hit in the face with a metal object outside a fish and chip shop.
It followed an argument between him and the assailant outside the store in Redbourn High Street on Wednesday, June 21, at around 8pm,
The victim was getting into his van when he was knocked out by the unknown metal object.
PC Ayodeji Afolabi said: “I am appealing for anyone who witnessed the incident and has not already spoken to police to contact me via the non-emergency number 101.
“Enquiries are ongoing to identify the offender and I am keen to speak to anyone who believes they know who is responsible for this assault.”
You may also want to watch:
The assailant is described as a black mixed-race boy, around 16 years old, between 5ft 8in and 5ft 10in tall, of short build, with short afro-style hair.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure