Man dies after falling from car park in Hemel Hempstead
- Credit: Google Maps
A man has died after falling from a car park in Hemel Hempstead yesterday (April 13).
The incident occurred at a high-rise car park on Selden Hill, between the Plough Roundabout and Park Lane.
Emergency services attended the scene after being called at approximately 6pm, however the man had died before he could be taken to hospital.
Hertfordshire Police attended the incident, along with ambulance, air ambulance and crews from Hertfordshire Fire and Rescue Service.
The death is not being treated as suspicious at this point in time.
A spokesperson for Hertfordshire Police said: "It was reported that a man had fallen from a car park.
"Officers attended, alongside colleagues from the fire and ambulance services. An air ambulance also attended.
- 1 Train timetable shakeup due in St Albans and Watford from May 15
- 2 Harpenden neighbours condemn plans for builders merchant next to residential properties
- 3 Cash stolen from parked car on Harpenden Road in St Albans
- 4 Revealed: The Hertfordshire hotspots named among Phil Spencer's best London commuter towns
- 5 Men of Fields embark on charity challenge
- 6 Revealed: Most popular Deliveroo takeaway dishes in St Albans
- 7 Major supermarkets order urgent product recalls over salmonella fears
- 8 Van and tools stolen by balaclava-clad men in St Albans
- 9 'Hot Shot' Ivor Jones dies age 79
- 10 Labour vanishes from St Albans council but Green's Simon re-elected again
“Sadly, the man passed away at the scene. His next of kin have been informed.
“The incident is not being treated as suspicious and will be referred to the coroner.”
The Samaritans charity, which aims to help those experiencing suicidal thoughts, can be contacted on the phone (116 123), or online via their website or email.