Man charged with murder
A MAN appeared in court at the weekend charged with the murder of a man whose body was found in Radlett. The discovery was made on Thursday morning in bushes along Shenley Hill after it is believed the man was attacked in Essex. Police were originally ca
A MAN appeared in court at the weekend charged with the murder of a man whose body was found in Radlett.
The discovery was made on Thursday morning in bushes along Shenley Hill after it is believed the man was attacked in Essex.
Police were originally called to a fight in Harlow just after midnight on Wednesday and launched a murder inquiry after discovering a large amount of blood.
A black Seat car seen speeding away from the scene of the incident was later found in Watford with a large amount of blood inside.
The victim has not yet been identified but he is believed to have been a Hungarian national living in Harlow.
Later that morning they arrested 27-year-old warehouse worker Roland Balasko from Harlow and he appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates Court on Saturday charged with murder.
- 1 Moped crashes with pedestrian on St Peter's Street
- 2 Birch tree roots battle for St Albans neighbour
- 3 Woman in her 60s seriously injured in St Peter's Street crash
- 4 Club night revival in St Albans
- 5 St Albans woman stops British Grand Prix at Silverstone
- 6 Hitchin & Harpenden MP Bim Afolami resigns as Tory vice chair live on air
- 7 Teenager's arm broken during 'metal pole attack'
- 8 Woman assaulted by teenage boys in Hemel Hempstead underpass
- 9 Man stabbed in St Albans
- 10 St Albans MP reacts to new hospitals probe
A post-mortem examination revealed that the victim died from multiple stab wounds.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact Essex police on 01277 262220 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.