Man charged with murder
A MAN appeared in court at the weekend charged with the murder of a man whose body was found in Radlett. The discovery was made on Thursday morning in bushes along Shenley Hill after it is believed the man was attacked in Essex. Police were originally ca
A MAN appeared in court at the weekend charged with the murder of a man whose body was found in Radlett.
The discovery was made on Thursday morning in bushes along Shenley Hill after it is believed the man was attacked in Essex.
Police were originally called to a fight in Harlow just after midnight on Wednesday and launched a murder inquiry after discovering a large amount of blood.
A black Seat car seen speeding away from the scene of the incident was later found in Watford with a large amount of blood inside.
You may also want to watch:
The victim has not yet been identified but he is believed to have been a Hungarian national living in Harlow.
Later that morning they arrested 27-year-old warehouse worker Roland Balasko from Harlow and he appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates Court on Saturday charged with murder.
- 1 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 2 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 3 Appeal for witnesses after fatal road accident
- 4 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 5 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 6 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 7 No cars mean children can play out in streets
- 8 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 9 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 10 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
A post-mortem examination revealed that the victim died from multiple stab wounds.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact Essex police on 01277 262220 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.