Man charged with murder
A MAN appeared in court at the weekend charged with the murder of a man whose body was found in Radlett. The discovery was made on Thursday morning in bushes along Shenley Hill after it is believed the man was attacked in Essex. Police were originally ca
A MAN appeared in court at the weekend charged with the murder of a man whose body was found in Radlett.
The discovery was made on Thursday morning in bushes along Shenley Hill after it is believed the man was attacked in Essex.
Police were originally called to a fight in Harlow just after midnight on Wednesday and launched a murder inquiry after discovering a large amount of blood.
A black Seat car seen speeding away from the scene of the incident was later found in Watford with a large amount of blood inside.
You may also want to watch:
The victim has not yet been identified but he is believed to have been a Hungarian national living in Harlow.
Later that morning they arrested 27-year-old warehouse worker Roland Balasko from Harlow and he appeared at Chelmsford Magistrates Court on Saturday charged with murder.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 7 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 8 Save Symondshyde still waiting for inspector's report
- 9 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 10 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
A post-mortem examination revealed that the victim died from multiple stab wounds.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact Essex police on 01277 262220 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.