Man charged in connection with robberies in St Albans, Brookmans Park and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged in connection with a series of robberies and attempted robberies across Hertfordshire.
Bradley Gill, aged 18, from Lloyd Taylor Close in Little Hadham, appeared at Hatfield Remand Court yesterday charged with six counts of robbery and nine counts of attempted robbery.
Officers from Herts police's Local Crime Unit are investigating the offences, which were committed between Wednesday, December 11 and Monday, December 16.
There were six robberies in Potters Bar, five in Bishop's Stortford, two in St Albans, one in Hertford and one in Brookmans Park.
Bradley Gill has been remanded to appear at St Albans Crown Court tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
A 19-year-old man from Potters Bar, a 16-year-old boy from Little Hadham and a 15-year-old boy from Waltham Cross have also been arrested in connection with the investigation.
They have all been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash