Man charged in connection with robberies in St Albans, Brookmans Park and Potters Bar
- Credit: Archant
A man has been charged in connection with a series of robberies and attempted robberies across Hertfordshire.
Bradley Gill, aged 18, from Lloyd Taylor Close in Little Hadham, appeared at Hatfield Remand Court yesterday charged with six counts of robbery and nine counts of attempted robbery.
Officers from Herts police's Local Crime Unit are investigating the offences, which were committed between Wednesday, December 11 and Monday, December 16.
There were six robberies in Potters Bar, five in Bishop's Stortford, two in St Albans, one in Hertford and one in Brookmans Park.
Bradley Gill has been remanded to appear at St Albans Crown Court tomorrow.
You may also want to watch:
A 19-year-old man from Potters Bar, a 16-year-old boy from Little Hadham and a 15-year-old boy from Waltham Cross have also been arrested in connection with the investigation.
They have all been released under investigation while enquiries continue.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 5 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 6 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 7 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans