Man charged with five burglaries in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
A MAN has been charged with five burglaries in Harpenden and has admitted to committing a further 40 across the county.
Dennis Skiller, aged 32 and from Eagle Close in Leighton Buzzard, was arrested last Thursday, May 9.
He admitted to five burglaries which occurred in Harpenden between May 3 and 5.
After spending time in custody, Skiller admitted a further 40 offences which took place in Berkhamsted, Tring and Harpenden, as well as in Buckinghamshire.
Skiller appeared at Hatfield Remand Court yesterday (May 15) and was remanded into custody.
He is next due to appear at St Albans Crown Court on Wednesday May 29.
- 1 Man wanted for criminal damage at The Horn pub
- 2 Omicron variant: Confirmed case in Hertfordshire says health boss Jim McManus
- 3 St Albans named among UK's best places for Christmas activities
- 4 Hit and run on deadly Redbourn Road
- 5 St Albans city centre road closures reduce spaces for Blue Badge holders
- 6 Community design group 'ignored' over Alban Arena redevelopment
- 7 Luton Airport expansion approved despite passionate opposition
- 8 Sexual assault onboard train to Harpenden
- 9 St Albans council urges Hertsmere to rethink plans for Bowmans Cross
- 10 What to see in the sky in December: The 'Cold Moon' and meteor showers