Man charged with five burglaries in Harpenden
- Credit: Archant
A MAN has been charged with five burglaries in Harpenden and has admitted to committing a further 40 across the county.
Dennis Skiller, aged 32 and from Eagle Close in Leighton Buzzard, was arrested last Thursday, May 9.
He admitted to five burglaries which occurred in Harpenden between May 3 and 5.
After spending time in custody, Skiller admitted a further 40 offences which took place in Berkhamsted, Tring and Harpenden, as well as in Buckinghamshire.
Skiller appeared at Hatfield Remand Court yesterday (May 15) and was remanded into custody.
You may also want to watch:
He is next due to appear at St Albans Crown Court on Wednesday May 29.
- 1 Driver dies in London Colney crash
- 2 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 St Albans indies pick up six awards in regional competition
- 5 Woman arrested after wielding broken bottle in St Albans fight
- 6 National Trust set to open at the Abbey Theatre in St Albans
- 7 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 8 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 9 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 10 Record-breaking run for St Albans' Lizzie Bird in Olympic final