Man charged in connection with burglaries in Harpenden and St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A man has been remanded in custody after being arrested and charged in connection with alleged burglaries in Harpenden, Flamstead and St Albans.
Raul Bobelica, 26, of no fixed abode, was arrested by Pc Brian Evans, of the Hemel Hempstead safer neighbourhood team, on suspicion of attempted burglary while he was on patrol in the Flamstead area.
Bobelica was charged in connection with three alleged burglaries in Herts and one in Buckinghamshire, including:
• Annables Lane, Harpenden on Thursday, July 10, where a laptop was stolen;
• Friendless Lane in Flamstead, July 10. No items were stolen;
You may also want to watch:
• Lybury Lane, St Albans, on Wednesday, July 2, where cash and jewellery were stolen.
He appeared at Hatfield Remand Court on Saturday (12) and was remanded in custody.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 5 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
- 8 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 9 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 10 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site