Man charged in connection with burglaries in Harpenden and St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A man has been remanded in custody after being arrested and charged in connection with alleged burglaries in Harpenden, Flamstead and St Albans.
Raul Bobelica, 26, of no fixed abode, was arrested by Pc Brian Evans, of the Hemel Hempstead safer neighbourhood team, on suspicion of attempted burglary while he was on patrol in the Flamstead area.
Bobelica was charged in connection with three alleged burglaries in Herts and one in Buckinghamshire, including:
• Annables Lane, Harpenden on Thursday, July 10, where a laptop was stolen;
• Friendless Lane in Flamstead, July 10. No items were stolen;
You may also want to watch:
• Lybury Lane, St Albans, on Wednesday, July 2, where cash and jewellery were stolen.
He appeared at Hatfield Remand Court on Saturday (12) and was remanded in custody.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 6 Shortages crisis hits district
- 7 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 8 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 9 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book