Man arrested for St Albans burglaries
- Credit: Archant
A 50-year-old man has been arrested and charged for conspiring to burgle houses in St Albans.
Dixie Palache, of Pamla Street in London, has been charged with conspiracy to burgle in connection with a spate of burglaries across the district between November 1, 2017 and January 20 this year.
He was arrested on Wednesday, February 28 at his home address and was remanded in custody by Hatfield Remand Court on Thursday, March 1.
Palache will appear at St Albans Crown Court on Wednesday, March 28.
Det Insp Alex Warwick said: “Thank you to the public for reporting suspicious incidents and sending us your CCTV images, which has assisted us greatly in tackling burglaries across the district.
You may also want to watch:
“Please continue to call us on 101 – or 999 if you suspect a crime is in progress or you suspect someone’s life is in danger.”
The arrest was part of Herts Police’s month of action to track down wanted suspects
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 6 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 7 Shortages crisis hits district
- 8 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 9 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book