Man arrested for St Albans burglaries
- Credit: Archant
A 50-year-old man has been arrested and charged for conspiring to burgle houses in St Albans.
Dixie Palache, of Pamla Street in London, has been charged with conspiracy to burgle in connection with a spate of burglaries across the district between November 1, 2017 and January 20 this year.
He was arrested on Wednesday, February 28 at his home address and was remanded in custody by Hatfield Remand Court on Thursday, March 1.
Palache will appear at St Albans Crown Court on Wednesday, March 28.
Det Insp Alex Warwick said: “Thank you to the public for reporting suspicious incidents and sending us your CCTV images, which has assisted us greatly in tackling burglaries across the district.
“Please continue to call us on 101 – or 999 if you suspect a crime is in progress or you suspect someone’s life is in danger.”
The arrest was part of Herts Police’s month of action to track down wanted suspects
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 5 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 6 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 7 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 8 Green light given for St Albans City to hit the transfer market but patience is key says Allinson
- 9 'Visually striking' Chaos Dancing Cosmos installation at St Albans Museum + Gallery
- 10 Obituary: Don Francis, former St Albans City and St Albans Sunday League star