Man arrested for possessing ecstasy in Bricket Wood
- Credit: Archant
POLICE have arrested a 24-year-old man on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class A drugs at an address in Bricket Wood.
A large quantity of white powder, believed to be ecstasy, also known as MDMA and understood to have a street value of up to £5,000, was seized by officers last Monday, March 25, in The Uplands.
This followed a warrant executed by the London Colney Safer Neighbourhood Team.
Pc Andy Shepherd from the team said: “We gathered evidence following a number of calls from members of the public, who reported people coming and going from the address.
“I’d like to thank people for calling us and rest assured that we have acted on that information.”
You may also want to watch:
The arrested man is on police bail pending further enquiries until June 16.
- 1 Urgent care hub to be created at St Albans City Hospital
- 2 Aboyne Lodge celebrates new headteacher and revamp
- 3 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 4 St Albans City get the FA Cup train moving with replay success over Concord
- 5 Remembering Morris Minor Owners Club treasurer and St Albans stalwart
- 6 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 7 St Albans street remembers sacrifices of WWI heroes
- 8 Market trader pledges to shave beard for new St Albans recovery home
- 9 St Albans mum wins award for contribution to SEN
- 10 No cars mean children can play out in streets