Man arrested for possessing ecstasy in Bricket Wood
- Credit: Archant
POLICE have arrested a 24-year-old man on suspicion of possession with intent to supply Class A drugs at an address in Bricket Wood.
A large quantity of white powder, believed to be ecstasy, also known as MDMA and understood to have a street value of up to £5,000, was seized by officers last Monday, March 25, in The Uplands.
This followed a warrant executed by the London Colney Safer Neighbourhood Team.
Pc Andy Shepherd from the team said: “We gathered evidence following a number of calls from members of the public, who reported people coming and going from the address.
“I’d like to thank people for calling us and rest assured that we have acted on that information.”
You may also want to watch:
The arrested man is on police bail pending further enquiries until June 16.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 7 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land