Man arrested for owning a firearm in Bricket Wood
- Credit: Archant
Police arrested a man in Bricket Wood under suspicion of owning a firearm and intending to cause fear of violence.
The man was arrested in West Riding just after 12.30pm on Monday, July 24.
He has since been released under investigation while police enquiries continue.
The arrest relates to an alleged incident at McDonald’s in London Road, Hemel Hempstead, which took place at about 9am on Friday, July 21.
Two passengers in a car produced handguns and pointed them at a man following an altercation.
You may also want to watch:
A second person, a 17-year-old man from Bedmond, has also been arrested on suspicion of possessing a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence. He has been released under investigation.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 7 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land