Man arrested for owning a firearm in Bricket Wood
- Credit: Archant
Police arrested a man in Bricket Wood under suspicion of owning a firearm and intending to cause fear of violence.
The man was arrested in West Riding just after 12.30pm on Monday, July 24.
He has since been released under investigation while police enquiries continue.
The arrest relates to an alleged incident at McDonald’s in London Road, Hemel Hempstead, which took place at about 9am on Friday, July 21.
Two passengers in a car produced handguns and pointed them at a man following an altercation.
You may also want to watch:
A second person, a 17-year-old man from Bedmond, has also been arrested on suspicion of possessing a firearm with intent to cause fear of violence. He has been released under investigation.
- 1 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 2 St Albans Band Aid raises £2,200 for local charities
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Historic England asks: 'What do you love about your local high street?'
- 7 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Honey to the bee - hiving off new flavours for local gin
- 10 Mission success for Three Peaks Challenge team