Man airlifted to hospital following collision in Radlett
A MAN had to be airlifted to hospital, following a road traffic collision in Radlett on Saturday (September 24).
The incident happened just after midday on Butterfly Lane, at the junction with Watling Street.
A silver Vauxhall Astra, driven by a man from Borehamwood, was pulling out of Butterfly Lane when he collided with a silver Ford Focus.
A male passenger in the Focus, aged in his 20s, suffered serious injuries and was airlifted to the Royal London Hospital. He is expected to be released soon.
Both drivers of the cars also suffered injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed until about 3pm, whilst the emergency services worked at the scene.
PC Owen Nee, from the Roads Policing Unit said: “I am appealing for anyone who was in the area at the time of the incident and can help explain what happened, to come forward.”
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 7 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
Anyone with information can contact PC Nee via the non-emergency number 101.