Man airlifted to hospital following collision in Radlett
A MAN had to be airlifted to hospital, following a road traffic collision in Radlett on Saturday (September 24).
The incident happened just after midday on Butterfly Lane, at the junction with Watling Street.
A silver Vauxhall Astra, driven by a man from Borehamwood, was pulling out of Butterfly Lane when he collided with a silver Ford Focus.
A male passenger in the Focus, aged in his 20s, suffered serious injuries and was airlifted to the Royal London Hospital. He is expected to be released soon.
Both drivers of the cars also suffered injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed until about 3pm, whilst the emergency services worked at the scene.
PC Owen Nee, from the Roads Policing Unit said: “I am appealing for anyone who was in the area at the time of the incident and can help explain what happened, to come forward.”
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 4 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 8 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 9 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 10 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
Anyone with information can contact PC Nee via the non-emergency number 101.