Man airlifted following incident in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A man has suffered a neck injury in St Albans and has been airlifted to hospital this afternoon.
A police spokeswoman said: “We were called to Brooklands Court at 4.02pm.
“It looks like a domestic incident between two people and one person is injured - a man.
“Ambulance are attending.”
An ambulance spokesman said: “We received a call today at 4.10pm to reports of an incident on Brooklands Court in St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
“We dispatched a rapid response vehicle, ambulance crew, ambulance officer, and air ambulance from the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust (EHAA).
“At the scene a man, believed to be in his 40s, was treated for a neck injury and is being airlifted to hospital for further care.”
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 5 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 6 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 9 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe