Man airlifted following incident in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
A man has suffered a neck injury in St Albans and has been airlifted to hospital this afternoon.
A police spokeswoman said: “We were called to Brooklands Court at 4.02pm.
“It looks like a domestic incident between two people and one person is injured - a man.
“Ambulance are attending.”
An ambulance spokesman said: “We received a call today at 4.10pm to reports of an incident on Brooklands Court in St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
“We dispatched a rapid response vehicle, ambulance crew, ambulance officer, and air ambulance from the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance Trust (EHAA).
“At the scene a man, believed to be in his 40s, was treated for a neck injury and is being airlifted to hospital for further care.”
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 City centre pub opens new roof garden