Man, 46, arrested following Hunts drug raid
A 46 YEAR old man has been arrested following a drugs raid in Huntingdon this morning.
Officers seized �300 worth of cocaine and cash from a property in Roscrea Close during the 6am raid.
The man was arrested on suspicion of possessing class A drugs.
He is currently in custody at Huntingdon Police Station.
It is the latest in a string of raids by police performed as part of Operation Surf.
Detective Sergeant Chris O’Brien, who led the warrant, said: “Today’s warrant saw Operation Surf officers working alongside neighbourhood officers and was prompted by community intelligence.
“I would urge anyone with any information to contact police.”
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 4 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 5 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 6 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 7 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 10 Area Guide: The busy Hertfordshire town of Hemel Hempstead
Anyone with information should call police on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.