Man, 46, arrested following Hunts drug raid
A 46 YEAR old man has been arrested following a drugs raid in Huntingdon this morning.
Officers seized �300 worth of cocaine and cash from a property in Roscrea Close during the 6am raid.
The man was arrested on suspicion of possessing class A drugs.
He is currently in custody at Huntingdon Police Station.
It is the latest in a string of raids by police performed as part of Operation Surf.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Chris O’Brien, who led the warrant, said: “Today’s warrant saw Operation Surf officers working alongside neighbourhood officers and was prompted by community intelligence.
“I would urge anyone with any information to contact police.”
- 1 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 2 Detective hopes sentence 'sends clear message' after car cruise crash drivers jailed
- 3 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 4 June 21: Will Step 4 lifting of coronavirus restrictions be delayed until July?
- 5 Diamond couple mark anniversary in style
- 6 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 7 George Street traders call for permanent pedestrianisation as street closure debate continues
- 8 St Albans woman recognised with Queen's Award
- 9 Football club donates pitch to St Albans primary school
- 10 St Albans crowned UK's cleanest city
Anyone with information should call police on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.