Man, 46, arrested following Hunts drug raid
A 46 YEAR old man has been arrested following a drugs raid in Huntingdon this morning.
Officers seized �300 worth of cocaine and cash from a property in Roscrea Close during the 6am raid.
The man was arrested on suspicion of possessing class A drugs.
He is currently in custody at Huntingdon Police Station.
It is the latest in a string of raids by police performed as part of Operation Surf.
You may also want to watch:
Detective Sergeant Chris O’Brien, who led the warrant, said: “Today’s warrant saw Operation Surf officers working alongside neighbourhood officers and was prompted by community intelligence.
“I would urge anyone with any information to contact police.”
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 3 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 4 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 5 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 9 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 10 Carillon Chamber Choir's farewell concert in St Albans
Anyone with information should call police on 0345 456 456 4 or Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800 555 111.